Sun Sail Shade Square Waterproof UPF40+ Outdoor UV Protection Summer Cool Party Beach Leisure Awning Canopy For Garden With 4 Tie Ropes (Gray 3x3m)
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B089MZT6G4
- Brand : beenle icey
?[High-end Oxford cloth material]: Made of 100% polyester fiber fabric, with sufficient elasticity, not afraid of tearing, strong water barrier, can withstand 2000MM water pressure, and durable.
?[Skin Protection]: UPF40+ level, can block more than 95% of harmful ultraviolet rays and protect your skin from harm.
?[Hardware pull ring]: Exquisite and durable metal pull ring, the size of the pull ring meets the size of all rods in daily life, good control of the tightness, and easy to fix in any desired position.
?[Wide range of uses]: High cost-effective shade sails are used for garden leisure, field survival training, wind protection measures, terraces, balconies, swimming pools, camping, children’s play, party picnics.
According to the feedback from some buyers on the use of products, we learned that rain may leak at the seams of the products. First of all, we express our apologies to these buyers! Our products do have seams, as is the design of the product itself. If faced with particularly strong wind and rain, they can't resist strong storms. In the process of using the product, if you encounter any problems, you can contact us. We make a commitment to provide every customer with a perfect solution.
High-end Production Materials
100% Polyester Brazing Dimension, High Performance Oxford Cloth.
Provide Sufficient Flexibility, Strong Expansion Ability, Not Easy To Tear.
High-end Waterproof-can Withstand 2000MM Water Pressure.
Unique Square Design Advantage, Larger Shade Range Than Triangular Design, More Atmospheric And Spectacular, Staggered Height.
The skin protection level reaches UPF40+, which is the best choice for beach outdoor and summer family leisure.
Exquisite and durable metal pull ring, precise control of the tightness of the shade sail, easy to fix the position.
Four 2.5m nylon rope accessories to meet your needs.
Wide Range Of Uses
Enjoy A Wonderful Summer Family Dinner And Leisure Time
Summer Beach Outdoor, Withstand 95% Of Ultraviolet Rays Damage
Field Survival Training And Other Security Measures That Require Wind And Water Drops
1. Measure and clean the area where the shade sail will be installed.
2. Leave a gap of 1.5-2 feet between the fixed point and the shadow 300-500N.
3. Choose the hyperbolic style, which is higher than the other two sides.
4. Raindrops can also make your shadow sail look more attractive.
|Package Dimensions||35.7 x 31.8 x 14.5 cm; 1.23 Kilograms|
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2020Great quality material and nice colourBrought this to put over pergola in garden. Looks great and I love the colour. The quality of the material is very good. I have only given one less star as it states that it is water proof but it does leak water in heavy rain HOWEVER I have had to improvise and be creative in the way I have put the cover over the top of the pergola (as couldn’t find right size anywhere) therefore the cover is not taut and the water pools in two spots which is where it fills up and drips through so possibly if it was taunt the water would run right off and not leak through.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 September 2020An alternative to a gazebo for smaller garden areas.I have only given 4 stars because I haven't actually used them yet. I purchased x2 for a baby shower event for two seperate areas in my garden, to help with social distancing. However it rained quite heavily on the day so I decided to use a larger gazebo instead. I have my purchases for events next year though.They are a nice quality and I was pleased with the price but i am unable to review them any further until I have put them to good use. I will edit my review when this has occurred.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 October 2020SpecialIt was great till Old Billy Wind came out and a got jealous of it so decided to blow it down and in to next doors garden.This doesn't mean the sail shade isent good as it is, it was just me being lazy and forgetting where I live Billy can be a bit of a narky get.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 October 2020Not as big as I thoughtShould have read more reviews before buying as although it’s advertised as 2 x 2 those measurements are only the overall area as the sail is not a rectangleHaven’t measured it as I can still use it but be advised it is a lot narrower in width and length when fixed
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2020Disappointed.Unfortunately, the sail we received was made up of two panels sewn together and it wasn’t until it rained that we found it leaked along the seam where to the two panels were joined. Wish we’d paid more for a better quality item.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 December 2020Seam leaks, wax or waterproof and install horizontal to run off.Like the colour and size. However, the seam is not waterproof so advise waxing seam and turning seem horizontal to run off so as to reduce contact of water. Sad to dock stars but can be worked around.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 May 2021Have you tried camping gear insteadIt is as advertised but they do not clearly state the area covered , my furniture would have been soaked
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 July 2021NOT Worth the money!I don't feel this is worth what I paid, as it isn't very big, maybe worth £9.99.
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 September 2020Good qualityReally like, good quality
- Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2021QualityFab. Great quality
Customer questions and answers
- Can you put these in the washing machineUnsure but would not dream of putting mine in washing machine - washes off really well and leave to dry in sun
- would a shed be strong enough to secure this to?This would depend on how strong and secure your shed is. Ours is attached to one but our shed is rock solid.
- can you fix to a shed? or does it need to be something more secure?I bought it for shelter next to the fire pit bought the fixing clips & hooks & strong elastic band works well just have to unclip if it fills with rain but I roll it up to only have two hooks holding it no sagging then Regards Dave
- Do you have one that is 4m x 4m?Yes it just reaches across the garden posts at one side & use strong elastic ban to tension the other corners but does sag when it rains so now I roll it back until I use it